Ilinke was admitted to the legal profession in 2016 and joined Chomley Family Law in October 2019.
Prior to making a shift to family law Ilinke practiced as a Barrister and Solicitor in New Zealand in the field of Criminal Defence and later as a Prosecutor for New Zealand Police. Ilinke is passionate about being a voice for those in need and is eager to hear how she can assist you.
Ilinke will work methodically to help achieve a successful outcome for you in any parenting, property or domestic violence matter.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
We understand with family, distance, and work commitments it is sometimes hard to get to our various offices that is why we also offer phone and Skype appointments.
Contact us today to enquire further, or organise your appointment, with an experienced friendly family lawyer on 07 5438 8222 .