Ashleigh Goulden is a Senior Solicitor and collaboratively trained Family Lawyer.
Ashleigh completed a double degree in Law and Arts (Sociology) at the University of New England in 2012 before qualifying for a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law in 2013. She has practised exclusively in family law following her admission as a solicitor in 2014.
Ashleigh joined Chomley Family Law following a period in private practice in Brisbane. She is a qualified collaborative law practitioner and is committed to guiding her clients to a resolution of their legal matter outside of the Court process. Ashleigh’s additional experience as a family law litigator extends to providing representation and advocating for clients in Court proceedings where an out of Court settlement is not possible or not appropriate and she has a demonstrated history of achieving positive outcomes for clients at trial.
Clients consistently benefit from Ashleigh’s warmth and calm approach, her experience and knowledge of the law and her realistic outlook in order to achieve an optimal and practical outcome. Ashleigh is committed to resolving conflicts at an early opportunity with a view to providing clients with the pathway to build a positive future for themselves and their family.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts (Sociology)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Association of Collaborative Practitioners