Eva joined the Chomley Family Law team in January 2020 having previously practiced as a Family and Employment Lawyer in Sydney, NSW. Eva studied postgraduate law at the University of New South Wales completing her Juris Doctor in 2013. Before undertaking her Juris Doctor, Eva completed a Bachelor of Social Science (Criminal Justice) at Charles Sturt University in 2010. Eva was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in June 2014.
Eva is passionate about assisting people through difficult separations. She is dedicated, attentive and realistic in the advice she gives clients. Eva’s experience working in a busy Sydney based law firm has given her a breadth of knowledge and experience in family law.
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Social Science (Criminal Justice)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners Association