Manisha joined the team at Chomley Family Law in mid-2020 and is a highly experienced Family Law solicitor, having worked exclusively in this area since 2014. Manisha leads the Aspley family law team in Brisbane’s North.
Manisha will help you achieve the best possible outcome and ensure you feel supported throughout your separation to minimise the effect of the divorce process. She is a well-known advocate in the family law arena and can often be found appearing the Brisbane Federal Circuit Court and the Family Law Court.
Having a strong background in parenting matters including relocation, parental alienation, negotiating parenting plans or orders post separation. In addition to this Manisha is highly experienced in Property Matters and providing advice to represent client is in relation to Domestic and Family Violence.
You can meet with Manisha in our Aspley office or at our head office on the Sunshine Coast office.
Manisha holds the following qualifications/ Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Microbiology Major)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia