Separation / Divorce

When a relationship breaks down, whether de-facto or marriage, family law issues arise and that is where we are able to help you.

Divorce Applications

In order to make an application you will need to be separated from your spouse for at least twelve months.


In the changing dynamics of today’s society we see many blended families, where parties may form new relationships......

Binding Financial Agreements

A Binding Financial Agreement (also known as “BFA”) is a formal agreement...

Children / Parenting rights

Children’s matters are dealt with under the Family Law Act.

Child Support

Generally Child Support is assessed and administered by the Department of Human Services.

Spousal Maintenance

Often if one party has an obligation to continue to financially support a former partner after separation.